We are proud to announce our continued growth plan alongside The Foundry, as they increase their brands presence across London. The Foundry encompasses many of the same morals and values as Technique Health and Fitness: keeping Londoners fit, active and doing what they love.
The Foundry is known for its inclusivity to strength training, in an environment with no judgement or ego, where members enjoy pushing themselves physically to be the best they can. These core values resonate with us as we strive to support more people across London.
We are excited to introduce our three new clinics coming very soon based within The Foundry:
Kensal Rise/North Kensington: 202-208 Kensal Road, London W10 5BN (1st Nov 2022)
Old Street: 227 City Road, London EC1V 1JT (1st Jan 2022)
Richmond: 1 Orchard Road, Richmond TW9 4AQ (1st Mar 2022)
We are now looking to hire driven physiotherapists, osteopaths, sports therapists and massage therapists to join our team, with our first location being the Kensal Rise/North Kensington site in
November. The Foundry sites provide a great treatment space with a fully-kitted out treatment room and accessibility to state-of-the-art equipment in a gym environment.
With a great working environment and supportive team structure, we want motivated individuals to join the team and take Technique Health and Fitness to new heights.
– Enthusiastically deliver individualised services
– Able to work at a variety of our locations and provide remote consultations, where required
– Engage with and follow our mission and values
– Willingness to perform business development activities such as networking and partner events
– A recognised qualification in your profession (HCPC / CSP / GOP) or accreditation in the relevant field (Levels 3-5 in Sports Massage)
– Motivation to participate in CPD and be able to demonstrate this
– An intention to commit long-term to Technique Health and therefore have values that align with those of the company
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org